In this episode, Kimberly highlights and discusses three recently published sexual health studies. The first study highlights variables that determine the number of sexual partners in individuals over age 50. The second study discusses condom negotiation strategies in adults age 18-25. The third study discusses how people who engage in Consensual Non-Monogamy (CNM) experience barriers to healthcare. After a chock-full “Sex IQ Quiz,” Kimberly interviews sex researcher, educator and therapist Dr. Bridget Finn about her newly published book, “Inspired Vagina, Capable Penis.” Kimberly and Bridget also discuss trends in their respective sex therapy practices.
Episode 8: Condoms, Couples & Conversations
- Episode 17: “My Penis is a Battering Ram” – One Man’s Sexual Story
- Episode 16: I’m Not Broken: Sex, Illness & Disability
- Episode 15: Trends and Topics in Sex Therapy
- Episode 14: The Birds and the Bees: A Lifelong Conversation
- Episode 13: Penile Transplants, Plasma Therapy, and Human Tissue Engineering